My Little Diary

1st May, 2011: Ya Allah, I wish........ (I cannot type it here) Ya Allah, I hope........ (It's something personal) Ya Allah, I want...... (I'm too shy to share it all with you). This is just my little diary. My big, full volume diary can only be accessed by The Creator.

Recent Posts

Friday, April 1, 2011

Procrastinating; The Fine Art of Killing Those Precious Time

I can’t sleep.

I woke up and ate some food. I was planning to sleep earlier and wake up earlier so that the next day, I would have a good start in the morning. Saturday morning, I have one final exam. Introduction to Political Science.

I haven’t started my revision yet, which means I only have one day left to prepare.  For the past few days, I was busy helping my friend preparing for the university’s English test. I told myself I would start my revision Thursday night which was today. But I didn’t.

I woke up so late (I wouldn’t tell you what time), I went out to the clinic (but it was already closed), headed to the grocery store (bought only juice and chocolate) and got back to campus (it was already 6.30 p.m.).

I bought dinner (2 sets but I didn’t take it until just now) and one newspaper (which made me spent almost 3 hours running close examination on it). When I looked at the clock, I was thinking, “Oh, time fly by so quick, it’s already time to sleep again.”

I told myself, “Don’t worry, sleep early and wake up early. Have a good start tomorrow morning. You will be able to finish the whole syllabus within one day but you have to use time wisely and concentrate fully on your tasks.” I smiled to myself and went to bed.

Now it’s almost 3 a.m. and instead of giving myself a good night rest, I’m writing a blog post.

This is how, today, I was cheated by cunning Mr. Devil.

I was made believed that I still I have lots of time to prepare for my exam. I’ll be able to finish revising the whole textbook in one day (which took the lecturer 14 weeks to lecture in class and several years for the authors to finish writing).

As for me, the end user (a degree student), I only need 24 hours to finish sewing the whole intricate web of knowledge of political science into my mind.

Kudos, Nisa! You’re really awesome. You beat both lecturer and book author.

p/s: Such a bad habit! I hate this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you are thinking of something. It's ok...write up your mind here. Go anonymous if you like.

I Love Your Country's Flag Very Much...I Really Do!

free counters