My Little Diary

1st May, 2011: Ya Allah, I wish........ (I cannot type it here) Ya Allah, I hope........ (It's something personal) Ya Allah, I want...... (I'm too shy to share it all with you). This is just my little diary. My big, full volume diary can only be accessed by The Creator.

Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Wishes

Just like you, I also have many problems.

Despite the fact that Allah has given me wayyyyy so many good things in my life, I still crave for many other things. I'm sharing with you what I'm thinking, what I want for my life now as well as for my life in the hereafter (Muslims have the concept of 'akhirah', which is permanent life after death).

I wish my heart is spiritually, emotionally, and physically clean, so that I see and understand the real things in my life. I wish to know people around me as they really are. If they are good, I wish to know that. If they are bad, I wish to realize that as well. But what happens now is that, I believe I keep on misjudging people around me, especially those special people in my life. I'm afraid I will draw these important people away from me and attract the wrong ones closer to me, just because I'm not seeing the real things. Just because I misunderstand people's intentions. I'm afraid of this.

I wish I understand the world. What are the real important things in life. What to emphasize, what to discard. I wish I do good, right decisions every now and then. I wish I lead a good life together with other people. But now, I believe I haven't gone that far yet. Day by day, I understand the world better but just not good enough yet. I put importance on the trivial stuffs and miss the real important ones. These important things do not always wait for me to see them. Many will vanish with time. If I don't understand early enough, I will miss them. When the time has passed, I can no longer make correct decisions nor take any good, appropriate actions. I can no longer do anything to fix things. They will not come back to me. I'm afraid of this.

I wish I'm a good muslim, a good mukmin, a good wife, a good daughter, a good sister, a good friend, a good society member, a good individual, a good teacher, a good student, a good neighbour. I wish I have good relationship with everyone, especially Allah, my Creator. I wish I do what I suppose to do pertaining to these roles I'm playing now. But currently, I'm not feeling so yet. I don't feel I'm good enough as any of these. I try to change myself. Try to make the right decisions, do the right actions. But many times, I did something I don't like, something I know wrong and sinful. I wish Allah forgives me for disobeying Him. I wish Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h. forgives me for not following his good way of life. I wish my mother forgives me for hurting her. I wish my father forgives me for my wrong doings. I wish my future husband feels happy living his life with me. I wish my teachers give me more chances and time for me to change. I wish I can make these important people in my life happy and feel good. Sometimes, I'm just too afraid to think that they are tired of me and I have no more chance to make things better.

I pray to You, Allah....I'm wishing for good things to happen. Please grant my wishes. No one else can do this except You, The Almighty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you are thinking of something. It's ok...write up your mind here. Go anonymous if you like.

I Love Your Country's Flag Very Much...I Really Do!

free counters